Mexico. What can I say? Some parts of the country are so precious and beautiful. Other parts, not so much. I enjoyed El D.F (Mexico City) the most.
For Travel Tips, check out Country Overview page (below the photos).
For Blog, click Mexxico!!!!!
Dos Fridas y Diego: Located close to the US embassy. Safe located, free breakfast and wi-fi.
- Weary Travelers: 2 minutes walk from the bus station, OK place with free wi-fi & breakfast….the bathroom are inside the dorms so the room had a smell.
- Nómadas Place: One of the best hostel I have stayed in. Free wi-fi & breakfast. Girls & boys only dorm are available. The girls only dorm had its own clean bathroom, hammocks in the dorm . Clean kitchen, lots of chill area with hammocks and a swimming pool which is helpful in hot Merida.
- Chatos Room: Not in town, located in the El Panchan area (on your way to the ruins) -really cool, set in the jungle. Rooms come with private bathroom.
San Cristobal de las Casas
- Posada Don Luis: Not good for solo traveler because its a new place and not popular. However if you are traveling with someone its cheap and nice. Well equipped kitchen, very clean bathroom, close to the Zocalo. Very cheerful & nice staff.
- Hostal Pochon: Walking distance to the Zocalo. Great breakfast is free, well equipped kitchen, girls & boys only dorms & bathroom. There is also a mixed dorm. TV room. Friendly staffs.
Leave a comment